While we've been getting the gallery gussied up for our reopening on June 10th, we thought we'd share with you some of the changes that you will see in the gallery and highlight some of our current best practices.
There has been many changes to how we live our life and how we do business. Round Hill Studio has had to respond to the recent health crisis in order to keep our staff and patrons safe.
All of us at Round Hill Studio remain committed to stay informed with the continual changes in our Health and Safety guideline; and, below we describe some of the changes we have already made and how we are keeping your retail gallery experience as enjoyable and safe as possible.
Here are some new changes we’re making to the gallery to make your retail experience safe:
1) we will have space for up to 4 visitors at once and offer one-on-one appointments upon request
2) we will offer sanitizer to all visitors at designated stations around the gallery
3) there will be 6 ft space markers and directional signage throughout the gallery
Read how we will we continue to do to make your retail experience enjoyable and safe:
1) We will offer contactless shopping and monetary transactions in-gallery
2) will will continue to offer free local delivery and world-wide shipping
3) we will maintain a personal customer experience that is safe for our patrons and staff
Continue to watch for our updates on our blog and social media sites.